As Cambodia’s chief international and commercial deep seaport, Port autonome du Sihanoukville (PAS) can handle a thousand vessels. Every year, the port multiplies through in terms of handling cargoes, facilities development, and more. PAS occupies an overall land area of roughly 125 acres.
- TEUs: 700,000
- Possess nine berths with state-of-the-art cargo handling equipment
- Berth size: -8.50m -13m depth (exterior), -7.50m -8.50m depth (interior)
- Construct new quay, container terminal, tanker terminal, and plant
- Listed in Cambodian Stock Market 2017
Situated in Cambodia’s capital, Phnom Penh City, the Port of Phnom Penh is positioned around 2km from the Mekong River Junction along the Tonle Sap River. The port possesses experienced operators, expert management team to manage installation, usage of new equipment, and boost efficiency.
- TEU: 400,000/ year
- Top transport barges: 150-500mt capacity
- Draft: 4.5m – 5.5m
- Two berths available for loading and unloading activities
- Jetty #1: berth four or five ships at a time
- Floating Jetty #2: possess two 45m x 15m steel pontoons with two conveyor belts lines
- Phnom Penh Autonomous Port (PPAP) administered the port facilities
- Provide modern infrastructure to handle a variety of goods