Port of Niamey is a river port at Niamey, Niger. Its geographical coordinates are Lat., 13° 30′ 26″ North, Long., 2° 6′ 1″ East.
- TEU: N/A
- Port Size: Very Small
- Harbor Type: River Natural
- Niamey links with Atlantic ports in Nigeria and Benin
- Serves as the main port and the capital of Niger in the southwest on the Niger River
Baro River Port is situated in west-central Nigeria, on the Niger River, approximately 650 kilometers from the sea. It was chosen by the British as Nigeria’s rail and river transportation link.
- TEU: 66,293
- First river port in Northern Nigeria
- The cotton crop in Northern Nigeria being loaded into river craft
- Transport ship peanuts (groundnuts) and cotton to the Niger Delta ports of Burutu and Warri
- Major local trade include sorghums, rice, yams, millet, palm oil, peanuts, and shea nuts