Port Jebel Ali is the world’s largest artificial harbor and the largest Middle Eastern port. This artificial port stretches across 134 square kilometers of land.
- TEU: 13,500,000 (2020)
- Largest seaport worldwide
- 9th busiest ports in Dubai
- Possess four terminals that cater largest ships in the world
- A most significant access point in the Middle East district
- Rated the greatest seaport in the Middle East for 24 years
The Port of Mina Zayed occupies an area of 535 hectares. This port is a commercial deep-water port situated at the central on the Gulf coast of the United Arab Emirates.
- TEU: 15,000
- Accommodates to a vast number of vessels sailing along the Gulf Coast
- Major cargo handles: breakbulk cargoes, passengers, dry and liquid bulk
- Country’s central international doorway and UAE’s most important seaport
- Port owns a frozen storage area and accommodates up to 15,000 firm exports and imports
Mina Rashid Port is a vital cruise terminal and cargo port in Dubai. It was the emirate’s first commercial port.
- TEU: 1,500,000
- Port handles general passenger, cruise vessels, ro-ro, and ro-pax
- One of the most exciting endpoints for traders and tourists
- A terminal can hold over 25,000 passengers at a time
- Port occupies an area of 2 million sq.
The Mina Khalid Port is the county’s pioneer seaport. This port has been steadily modernizing its infrastructure and facilities.
- TEU: N/A
- Regions first free trade terminal, container terminal, and roll-on/off cargo terminal
- Possess twenty-one berths handling reefer, dry, liquid, and bulk cargoes
- Offered oil and offshore support, and two cold dockside provisions
- A multipurpose port that functions as a vital entry point into the industrial core of the UAE
Khor Fakkhan Port is the only natural deep-sea port in the county. It is one of the three ports in emirates.
- TEU: 3,800,000 (2017)
- The third busiest port in the Middle East in 2017
- One of the world’s largest container transportation ports
- Port improved into a six-berth container and Ro-Ro capable in handling large container ships and cement ships
- Accommodating over 1,500 vessels annually
- Maximum size – LOA 350 meters, draught 14.5 meters
The Port of Dibba Al-Fujairah is located in the eastern town of Dibba on the north-fronting coastline of Dibba Bay.
- TEU: N/A
- Well-protected through two breakwaters
- Port operates by serving coastal vessels loading and unloading cement, petroleum products, and marble chips.
- Max. Length – 100 meters
- Draught – 5.0 meters
Port of Fujairah is a multipurpose port with 4 SPM offshore terminals. It is the United Arab Emirates, one of the major ports with excellent services.
- TEU: N/A
- Mainly handles: project cargo, containers, dry and liquid bulk
- Second largest bunkering warehouse
- Provides all of the emirates quick access to the UAE’s transportation networks
- Vessels can anchor as close to the port as 0.5 nautical miles
Port Khalifa is a deep water port established to cater largest ships. This port is a modern entry to Abu Dhabi and handles all container trade of the emirate.
- TEU: 2,500,000 container volume
- Abu Dhabi Ports Company (ADPC) authorized the port
- Mainly handles: breakbulk, bulk bauxite, ro-ro, and containers
- Port can take 12,000,000t of general cargo annually
- Owns the region’s first semi-automatic container terminal
The Port of Mina Al Hamriyah is Dubai’s one of the smaller ports. It is enclosed to the south through Al Waheeda and Abu Hail and to the south and east by Al Mamzar.
- TEU: N/A
- Primarily handles an ample volume of the county’s livestock, seafood, frozen and fresh commodities.
- Operates as a traditional cargo entry
- Top imports – livestock
- Ideal port for county’s fishing industry
- Serves 190 fishing vessels at a time
Musaffah Port is Abu Dhabi’s second-oldest port. It is a deepwater port that operates beside the 53 km Musaffah Channel.
- TEU: N/A
- Port enables freight operations and offers shed for commercial and industrial sectors.
- Handled cargoes: containers, bulk, breakbulk, ro-ro, and project
- Comprises of services assist offshore oil industry and shipbuilding facilities
- Developing offshore transportation services for holding bulk ores
The Port of Ras Al Khaimah is a significant trading post in the region. This port consists of some smaller vessels.
- TEU: 350,000
- State-of-the-art port with numerous accessible port areas offers working spaces.
- Offers shelter to several transporting lines
- Available facilities for handling reefers, general cargo, liquid, and bulk cargo
- Possess passenger and cruise terminals accommodates tourism