Need Help On Power Tools Importing from China? Bansar Recommend the Best Power Tools Manufacturer for You
- Bansar has been in the logistics industry for over 10 years
- Bansar is a leading freight forwarder in China and familiar with all power tool factories in China
- Bansar has a good relationship in every power tools supplier in China
- Bansar knows all importing process for your power tools importing from China
- Bansar is professional on importing power tools from China for many years
Angle Grinder is a handheld power tool that grind, cut even steel, tile and mortar, and polish various objects and materials. China leading manufacturer & exporter of power tools are based in Ningbo, Suzhou, Jiangsu and Yongkang. These manufacturers had been dedicated to providing satisfying quality power tool products to their customers around the world. They provide power tools at reasonable prices and professional trading services.
Belt sanders is a device that are larger than most sanders out there, and they’re a great solution for those who want to sand a lot in a small amount of time. If you are importing belt sanders and your primary concern is its quality, price, and specifications, Chinese tool market can offer you a large selection of high-quality belt sanders at the best price.
Circular saw are one of the most common types of power tools out there, and they are defined as a type of saw that consists of using an abrasive\toothed blade or disc to cut using a round motion. China circular saw manufacturing factories are mostly in Ningbo, Suzhou, Jiangsu and Yongkang. These manufacturers provide customers with sustained and stable quality with competitive prices.
An air compressor converts power into energy that is stored as pressurized also known as compressed air. Are you importing air compressor for your business or personal use? We recommend you to choose Chinese manufacturers. These manufacturers provides quality products that are designed to provide even more benefits to professional users.
Disc sander is a type of sander that consists of replaceable sandpaper that is circular shaped attached to a wheel generated by an electric motor. You can select high-quality and power tools products from certified Chinese power Tool manufacturers. Whether you need to buy power tools for your business or personal use, China tool suppliers can always satisfy your needs.
Cordless drill is a power tool with a cutting or driving tool attachment that operates with an electric motor and spins the attachment at a rapid pace for quick, efficient drills and drives. Whether you need to buy cordless drill for home use or your business, China power tool manufacturers can always satisfy your needs. There are thousands of cutting tool suppliers in China. If you are importing small to the larger quantity you can always count on these suppliers.
Biscuit joiner is used in woodworking to “join” together two pieces of wood. China biscuit joiner manufacturing factories mostly in Ningbo, Suzhou, Jiangsu and Yongkang . You can import a wide selection of biscuit joiner products. Any materials it made of you can always find reliable manufacturers in China.
Chainsaws are mechanical saws with rotating teeth attached to a chain that rotates on a guide bar. As long as you are looking for the best chainsaw, importing from China is the right place for you. The leading chainsaw manufacturer in China offers you the highest quality chainsaw you can have for an affordable price.
Chop saws have a blade that is always perpendicular to your bench top table and sticks to strictly 90 degree cuts. China’s leading chop saw manufacturer has many stock and ready to ship chop saw. Import chop saw in China, the manufacturers and suppliers have enough product to meet your needs.
Are you looking for band saws which consist of a steel band with a long, sharp and jagged edged blade that runs over wheels that’s popularly used in woodworking, metalworking and lumbering? We highly recommend you to import band saw from China manufacturers. These manufacturers provides premium quality product in the field of power tools.
Are you looking for a high-powered biscuit joiner manufacturer and supplier in China? No worries. As a professional freight forwarder, Bansar can help you find the best biscuit joiner factory in China. We are familiar with leading manufacturers that can fulfill your requirements. Power tools perform excellently.
Whether you need a drill for business or other purposes, count on leading suppliers and manufacturers in China. They are mostly based on Ningbo, Foshan, Zhejiang, and Yongkang. We can look and recommend a particular manufacturer that you can rely on.
Find durable, efficient and multi
If you want to import an impact driver from China, then you must find the best manufacturer. Find suppliers where you can select the latest high-quality impact driver. Certified Chinese impact driver manufacturers and suppliers can be found in Shandong, Ningbo, Zhejiang. We can help you find the manufacturer of an efficient, and reliable quality performance impact driver.
Dedicated manufacturer and supplier of jigsaw products and other power tools mostly based on Shenzhen, Zhejiang, Nanjing, Yiwu. There are lots of qualified suppliers based on different areas. Find a wide range of jigsaw models, styles and other features as you go on. In China, you will surely find a reliable yet cost-effective solution for your needs.
The orbital sanders are made from the finest quality material and technology. In China, you will find reliable manufacturers and suppliers. Offering large variety of high-performance orbital sander suit your business. Carefully select, ensure high-accuracy orbital sander according to your preference. Most suppliers are based in Ningbo, Zhejiang, Guangzhou, Shanghai.
China scroll saw manufacturer and supplier mostly based on Hangzhou, Ningbo, Foshan. These certified Chinese manufacturers offer vast varieties of high-quality scroll saw. High accuracy, precise cut even difficult shapes patterns with a scroll saw. Top leading Chinese manufacturers will never fail you.
If you are looking for high-performance power tools for fast productivity, then China suppliers have a solution for you. Fast and precise cuts ensure. Shop with confidence from top-leading table saw manufacturer based on Yangzhou, Ningbo, Laizhou, Shenzhen, Qingdao, and more.
Wall chasers are ideal power tools for laying cables, water lines, pipeline and more. If you want to import components, you must find the best suppliers and manufacturers from China. You can find high-quality power tools engineered from high-grade materials. Ensure high-quality, reliable and durable wall chaser from the premier manufacturer from China.
We all know that air compressors is an ideal power tool to make the work lighter, easy and fast. Shop range of smart and best air compressor from China. Top and leading air compressor manufacturers are based in Shanghai, Jiangsu, Taizhou, and Guangzhou. Bansar can help you searching a reliable manufacturers ideal for your needs.
Need Bansar to Handle Your Power Tools Shipping?
Save Bansar as Your Next Freight Forwarder for Your Next Power Tools Shipping
- Provides Competitive Rate for your Power Tools shipping from China
- Free warehouse storage service for your power tools product
- Expert logistics company in China that offers competitive shipping freight from China
- Rich experiences and good relationships with carriers and airline companies
Importing Power Tools from China: The Definitive Guide
If you are new in importing power tools from China and looking for a reliable Chinese power tools supplier,
If you want to know more info about the Chinese power tools market,
Then you’re in the best place.
This guide will recommend you the best Chinese power tools manufacturers in China.
Importing Power Tools from China: The Ultimate FAQ Guide
- Is Importing Power Tools from China Profitable?
- Which Power Tools Can you Import from China?
- Are there Pool Tools Exhibitions in China?
- What is a Power Tool?
- Which are the Best Power Tools Brands in China?
- Can you Import China Used Power Tools? How do you Check Quality?
- How does Power Tools Manufacturer in China support OEM Business?
- How can you Ship Power Tools from China?
- Why Should you Work with Freight Forwarder when Importing Power Tools from China?
- How do you Import Power Tools from China?
- Which Incoterms can you use when Importing Power Tools from China?
- How much Duty will you Pay when Importing Power Tools from China?
- What are the Advantages of China Power Tools?
- What Quality Certificates should you have when Importing Power Tools from China?
- How do you Verify Chinese Power Tools Manufacturers to be Genuine?
- How do you Start Import Business for Power Tools from China?
- How do you Verify the Quality of Power Tools from China?
- Can you get Non-Branded Power Tools from China?
- What are the Benefits of Cordless Power Tools?
- What Documents are needed when Importing Power Tools from China?
- How do you Get Best Prices when Importing Power Tools from China?
- Should you buy China Power Tools from B2B Websites or Direct from Manufacturers?
- How do you Find Power Tools Manufacturer in China?
- Do China Power Tools Manufacturers have Minimum Order Requirement (MOQ)?
1. Is Importing Power Tools from China Profitable?
Power tools are grouped as some of the best and profitable products you could import from China.
Many importers attest to gain huge profits from importing power tools from China.
The main reason behind this is because they purchase products at relatively low prices and sell them twice or thrice the buying price.
Nevertheless, this doesn’t come easily as you might be imagining.
You have to put in effort in all aspects of your business to ensure everything runs smoothly to boost profit margins.
2. Which Power Tools Can you Import from China?
China offers importers a variety of power tools at their disposal and therefore you can import almost all types of power tools from China including;
- Air compressor
- Circle saw
- Disc sander
- Band saw
- Chop saw
- Cordless drill
- Chain saw
- Angle grinder
- Biscuit joiner
Remember, you can get virtually all types of power tools in China.
3. Are there Pool Tools Exhibitions in China?
There are several power tools exhibitions in China which are mostly held annually.
Some of them include;
- China International Machine Tool Exhibition
- Jinnuo Machine Tool Exhibition
- China Metal Working and Forming Exhibition
- Wenzhou International Hardware, cutting tool Exhibition
- Taizhou Machine Tools Exhibition
- China CNC Machine Tool Fair (CCMT)
- Eastpo International Machine Tool Fair
- Metal Working & CNC Machine Tool Show
- International Machine Tool Exhibition
- Jinan International Machine Tools Exhibition
4. What is a Power Tool?
A power tool simply refers to equipment that requires an electric motor to function.
However, some may as well use steam engines, compressed air or direct burning fuels.
Types of power tools
5. Which are the Best Power Tools Brands in China?
China is home to numerous manufacturing firms not excluding power tool manufacturers.
Some of the best power tools brands in China are not limited to;
Power tools brands
- Bosun Tools
- Hitachi Koki
- Black & Decker
- Hammer Electric Power tools Company
- Great Star Industrial
- Jiangsu Guoqiang Tools
6. Can you Import China Used Power Tools? How do you Check Quality?
Used power tools are also allowed for importation from China.
However, you need to be very keen on details when purchasing any kind of used power tool.
Should you decide to purchase some, I would advise you to check for these main factors regarding the power tools’ quality.
- Noise inspection – Most if not all power tools produce noise that could otherwise lead to damage or loss of hearing.
Owing to this, standards such as ANSI/ASA S12.15 and ISO 15744 have been put in place to control sound levels of power tools and the noise emission produced by non-electric power tools respectively.
- Vibration inspection – There’s a set level for all power tool vibrations.
Any vibrations different from the normal might be a signal of malfunction.
ISO 28927 and ISO/TS 21108 are standards meant to ensure vibrations qualities standards are withheld and adhered to.
- Safety standards inspection –Most if not all power toll devices have a safety standard.
Some of these safety standards include; ANSI B175, ANSI B165.1-2013 and ISO 11148 depending on the type of power tool.
- The power tool should as well have a warranty as this guarantees you quality.
All in all, ensure you conduct a quality test before your power tools leave the factory either by yourself or by hiring an inspector in China.
Failure to do this might cost you and your business.
7. How does Power Tools Manufacturer in China support OEM Business?
Power tools manufacturers in China not only produce their products but also allow other companies to purchase OEM products.
Several well-known brands purchase OEM parts from other firms.
By so doing they are able to promote the OEM businesses.
8. How can you Ship Power Tools from China?
Shipping power tools from China shouldn’t be something to worry much about.
With the current developed transport and communication systems, you can easily transport goods via air, water, rail, and road.
The choice of your transport means not only depends on your budget but also on the type of goods you are wishing to ship.
In our case, power tools can be transported using all the means above.
Nevertheless, in as much as air transport would be the fastest, you are bound to spend more as compared to other means.
Water transport is the cheapest, a reason as to why most importers settle for it.
Luckily, if you are shipping your power tools to countries bordering China it will be much faster and cheaper.
To add to that, you also have an option of using road or rail.
Some suppliers are willing to offer free shipping once you purchase from them and therefore reducing your shipping burden.
9. Why Should you Work with Freight Forwarder when Importing Power Tools from China?
Shipping from China to various destinations
In case you are skeptical about working with a freight forwarder when importing power tools from China, here is what you need to know about the benefits of doing so.
- Freight forwarders are quite flexible and easily adjust to arising changes.
- Their experience in the field makes them versatile and they can promptly take care of any inconveniences arising during the shipment process.
- Since freight forwarders transport goods in bulk, they can get large trade discounts from the carriers.
- Not forgetting that their experience in this field makes them do all the shipping processes efficiently and effectively.
- When working with freight forwarders, you are guaranteed fast delivery of your power tools.
- This is because they are not only experienced in the work but also have built great networks with necessary companies and adhere to a strict schedule therefore there is a smooth workflow.
10. How do you Import Power Tools from China?
It’s simple. The first step would be for you to identify your supplier or manufacturer.
You can easily accomplish this by visiting online platforms such as Alibaba, Aliexpress, DHgate and Made in China just to mention a few.
This is one of the simplest and most common ways most importers use to site their preferred manufacturers.
Not only are you able to see the rating but also eases you the need to travel to China.
After finding your supplier, you can now go ahead and explain in detail your product specifications.
Afterward, you can negotiate prices and reach and equilibrium suitable for both you and your manufacturer.
Your products will be manufactured and then shipped to you once they are done.
Remember, you are free to ask for a sample product.
In any case, your manufacturer declines to send one, it’s better to find another one as this is a crucial process in ensuring that the product you want is the same as what you will be offered.
11. Which Incoterms can you use when Importing Power Tools from China?
You might have come across different Incoterms used by various importers when importing from China.
If you haven’t, then keep reading to learn more.
Some of the incoterms you might consider using when importing power tools from China are not limited to;
- FOB– with FOB, the freight forwarder is the one responsible for the goods from the time they are forwarded to the port by the supplier until the time of delivery.
- CIF – CIF intercom does not normally favor the buyer as the seller leaves you with all the responsibilities once the goods are loaded on the ship. However, the seller is left with the responsibility of acquiring the insurance for your cargo.
- EXW –Not only will you be in charge of loading goods but also have to cater to all the costs involved.
- CFR – The reason why using CFR would be of great benefit is that you as the buyer will be left with fewer responsibilities. The seller will be in charge of all the transportation of goods to the port together with the costs incurred until your goods arrive at the designated port.
- DDP –As compared to the incoterms mentioned above, DDP can be used in all means of transport. To add on that, the seller is responsible for all the costs and expected risks until the goods are delivered to the buyer.
12. How much Duty will you Pay when Importing Power Tools from China?
The amount of import duty will vary from one region to the other.
Meaning you will pay a different amount of import duty if your country is among the European Union as compared to the USA and other countries outside the EU.
However, 5.5% is the global average rate for import duty on power tools with the maximum rate standing at 50%.
13. What are the Advantages of China Power Tools?
There are many reasons as to why most power tools entrepreneurs prefer importing power tools from China.
Some of the advantages of importing power tools from China include;
To gain huge profit margins, every importer strives to purchase the best quality product at competitive prices.
China being the largest manufacturing hub of power tools, you are more likely to be spoilt for choices.
Most manufacturers are willing to sell power tools at large discounts more so if you are making bulk purchases.
Not only will you get quality power tools in China but also unique products.
Nevertheless, you need to pay close attention to details when making any purchases as some power tools might be faulty.
Always ensure to have an inspector conduct thorough inspection before your power tools leave the factory.
· Significant Profit margin
The fact that you can purchase power tools and sell at twice or thrice the buying price can generate your business huge profits.
14. What Quality Certificates should you have when Importing Power Tools from China?
Before commencing your importation, you need to have all the legal documents in place and this includes quality certificates.
Quality certificates are meant to ensure that your power tools meet the recommended standards.
Some of the important quality certificates you will need include;
- CE certification –Certifies that your products are of the required quality and fit for users together with the general environment.
- RoHS Certification – Ensures that harmful substances such as mercury, chromium, cadmium, and lead are regulated in the manufacturing of the product.
- GS Certification – In as much as GS certification is not required by law, it is a quality certificate that assures users that the product has been tested and therefore fit for use.
Remember, these are vital aspects of quality control.
15. How do you Verify Chinese Power Tools Manufacturers to be Genuine?
With all the negative assumptions you might have heard about fake products from China, this is what you need to know to avoid falling in the trap.
- Confirm verification online – Most online platforms such as Alibaba display whether a manufacturer or a supplier is verified.This offers you a great opportunity to select genuine manufacture without much of a hassle.
- Check the business license – Pay much attention to the scope and check for terms such as “produce or manufacture”.The reason for checking for these two words is because trading companies lack them.
- You could also verify Chinese power tools manufacturers by visiting the actual factory and conducting a feasibility study. This will enable you to have enough first-hand knowledge to help you decide whether the manufacturer is genuine or not.
- Find a Local expert or freight forwarder to help you in verifying genuine manufacturers around. Freight forwarders are more recommended as not only do they have experience in the field but also have established bonds with several manufacturers of Chinese power tools.
16. How do you Start Import Business for Power Tools from China?
Starting an import business for power tools from China might seem like such a huge difficult risk to undertake.
However, this is not the case especially with the presence of several agents, online platforms and freight forwarders not forgetting established transport and communication systems.
First, you will need to find a power tool supplier or manufacturer.
Online platforms such as Alibaba, Made in China, DH gate and Aliexpress among others are some of the sites where you will locate your manufacturer.
But before jumping to that, make sure you have all the legal documents required to avoid inconveniences ahead.
Afterward, you can go ahead and outline what you need together with negotiating prices with your manufacturer.
The manufacturer will thereafter tell you when your products will be ready and you can as well request for sample products.
17. How do you Verify the Quality of Power Tools from China?
The fast and easiest way to verify the quality of China’s power tools is by checking the certifications.
You can get an expert to verify this as some might be fake.
Secondly, ensure that the power tools have a warranty.
A warranty not only guarantees you that the power tool is of good quality but also has fewer possibilities of damage.
Also, ensure you make purchases from a renowned manufacturer or brand. Since they are well established, they mainly concentrate on providing quality products for their esteemed clients.
18. Can you get Non-Branded Power Tools from China?
Yes. However, most importers have attested that unlike branded power tools, unbranded power tools tend to serve you for shorter periods.
19. What are the Benefits of Cordless Power Tools?
There are several reasons as to why you should consider using cordless power tools some of them being;
Cordless power tool
- Portability – Since they don’t have cords, you can easily carry them from one place to the other.
- Fewer accidents – As compared to corded power tools, cordless have fewer probabilities of accidents mostly caused by cords.
- Work efficiency –The fact that you will be able to move with it freely without cord disturbance makes your work run smoothly.
- Less equipment needed – Equipment such as cables or chargers won’t be needed when using a cordless power tool.
- Lightweight – Lack of a cord makes the power tool lightweight and eliminates the downward pull caused by the cord which might otherwise make the equipment heavier.
- No need for a power source– You only need batteries and cartridges to operate a cordless power tool.
20. What Documents are needed when Importing Power Tools from China?
For any importation to be successful, you will be required to have legal importation documents.
Some of the documents you will need when importing power tools from China include;
- Import/ Export license
- Insurance certificate
- Bill of lading
- Inspection certificate
- Commercial invoice
- Country of origin certificate
- Sales contract
- Import declaration
- Sales contract
21. How do you Get Best Prices when Importing Power Tools from China?
Practice as much as possible to bargain for each product you purchase.
In as much as they might seem affordable, you can always bargain and get the best deals you could have never imagined.
Secondly, it’s advisable to purchase your power tools directly from the manufacturer.
Not only will you land at large trade discounts but also create a bond between you and the manufacturer for the benefit of your future purchases.
Lastly, several China manufacturers are always willing to sell to you at the best prices if you buy in bulk.
Note, if a price seems too good to be true as compared to several other manufacturers of the same, there’s a high probability that the product is fake.
22. Should you buy China Power Tools from B2B Websites or Direct from Manufacturers?
Buying directly from the manufacturer is always the best especially when you are making bulk purchases.
23. How do you Find Power Tools Manufacturer in China?
Online platforms such as Alibaba, DHgate, and Made in China among others display thousands of manufacturers and suppliers at your disposal.
You can as well use Google to research and find power tools suppliers in China.
Some importers also choose to visit China and have a one on one meeting with different manufacturers.
24. Do China Power Tools Manufacturers have Minimum Order Requirement (MOQ)?
Different manufacturers have either high or low MOQ depending on factors such as price and size.
If you are lucky enough you can as well get suppliers with no MOQ.
Best Power Tools Manufacturer in China
1 Huafeng Electric Tools
Established in 1982, Zhejiang Huafeng Electric Tools Co., Ltd offer largest selection of the electric tool products. Benchtops, Portable tools, and garden tools are their main categories. They are into manufacturing electric tools for more than 30 years getting good reputations in the market. Huafeng Electric Tools is exporting more than 3.5 million pieces of tools annually. This company is serving Bespoke, Semi-pro, and professional level of customers.
2 Hongyu Power Tools and Accessories
Over the last 20 years, Jiangsu Hongyu Power Tools Co., Ltd is engaged in manufacturing a wide variety of power tools. This company covers a range of branded power tools such as Makita, Hitachi, Bosch, and LG. They are manufacturing the largest array of power tools including electric drills, angle grinders, sanders, circular saws, and many, many more. Hongyu Power Tools ensure all their products are CCC approved and meet all other professional certificates.
3 EBIC Tools Limited
Located in Nanjing, Jiangsu, EBIC Tools Limited constantly develops and supply a range of power tools. Their product range includes drill press, table saw, electric hammer, jigsaw, sander, hammer drill, angle grinder, cordless drill, and so on. The company export power tool products to customers around the world. As quality issues are very important, they ensure all their tools comply with all safety requirements provided by an international authority.
4 CYC Tools
Since 1984, CYC produces a full line of quality power tools and garden tools. This company is based in Yongkang City, Zhejiang province. They have 2000 employees that are working hard and constantly developing innovative power tools and garden tools. CYC is proud to introduce all products are CE, UL, CUL, EMC, GS, and TUV certified. The company has export value reached up to 70 million USD.
5 Kangton Industry, Inc.
This company is an exporter of power tools in China for 12 years. Kangton Industry Inc. main product categories are power tools, garden tools, and car service tools. They are the name behind big brands like DULUX, OBI, OZITO, and VARO. This company manufacture all products with CE, GS, EMC, ROHS, and ETL certificates. Strict quality control and QC inspection during production and before loading has been done by the company.
6 Winstar Power Tools Co., Ltd
Specialize in power tools and garden tools production, Winstar Power Tools Co., Ltd turns to be one of the professional manufacturers and exporter in China. The company is located in Ningbo-a City, it is in the mid of China’s eastern coast – second largest port in China. Winstar Power Tools Co., Ltd is providing a huge array of tool accessories to North America, Europe, Australia, and Southeast Asia countries for a couple of years. The company welcomes OEM orders.
With more than 22 years in the business, they come out to be one of the professional one-stop tool suppliers in China. ROYCE covers different kinds of brand tools including power tools, garden tools, water pumps, welding machines, and other related products and accessories. They supply products for application in various industries such as construction, decoration, building, and logging industry. Their main markets are Eastern Europe, Southeast Asia, Western Europe, North America, South America, and the Middle East.
Hebei Sinotools Industrial Co., Ltd is specializing in providing an extensive range of hand tools and hardware products. The company has been in business for over 20 years. They are also one of the biggest manufacturer and exporter of mentioned products in China. Their accomplishment was possible because of their professional and dedicated team.
9 KSEIBI Tools
Over 10 years in the trading industry, KSEIBI is offering high-quality hand tools and power tools products. They deliver products to their worldwide customers, some are based in Japan, few were in United States, Canada, and Argentina. They are still expanding their possible customers. The company performs a full range of inspections and scientific management during production and before shipment. KSEIBI Tools has been trusted also by many clients.
10 TOTAL TOOLS., PTE. LTD
TOTAL is a brand that is focusing on top-quality tools yet affordable. Their product range includes power tools, bench tools, generators, welding machines, air tools, garden tools, hand tools, measuring tools, and all other hardware products. This company can be rarely seen on TV as they didn’t do so. To save unnecessary expenses is their reason. Instead convert the expenses to bringing customers the satisfaction of top-quality products.
11 VINANSTAR TOOLS
Established in 2016, located in Zhangjiagang, Vinanstar Tools Co., is an international brand. They are specializing in hand massage tools, electric massage tools, power tools, hand tools, woodworking tools, and other hardware tools production. Their series of products make them one of the world’s premier brand tools. The company has a high reputation in Europe, the United States, and European markets. They are open to OEM and ODM orders.
FIXTEC is a unique brand of power tools and accessories located in China. Established in 2014, the company continuously develop high-quality tools yet more affordable. Their team of experts supports global marketing through looking for local distributors and partners. FIXTEC is known for always providing exceptional value to its clients.
13 Zhengyang Industry and Investment Co., Ltd
Founded in 1984, Zhengyang Industry has been specializing in constructing toolchain. They are one of a leader in the tool industry, integrating expert R&D, production, and sales. The company is equipped with more than 2,000 employees in all. Zhengyang Industry has its own brand called Pigeon Tool that is its well-known trademark in China. This company produces a wide range of electric tools including hammer drill series, woodworking series, cutting series, and more. They have over 6 million pieces of the annual production of electric tools.
14 KAQI TOOLS
Zhejiang Kaqi Tools., Ltd formerly Yongkang Shanggong Power Tools Factory has a production area of more than 5000 sq m. The facility is divided into eight main parts including injection molding workshop, motor workshop, assembly workshop, packaging workshop, parts warehouse, and so on. They are proud to offer products with full certification to CE, EMC, and CB standards. Production includes angle grinders, impact drills, cordless drills, electric drills, and more other power tools.
This professional manufacturer has more than 20 years of experience in the field. Zhejiang SALI Abrasive Technology Co., Ltd implements strict quality management to the ISO9001 system. All of their products reach European standards such as EN12413 and EU safety standards. SALI’s main markets are Asia, Africa, Middle East, Latin America, and so on.
Hammbo Power Tools is a professional manufacturer for hardware tools products. They are developing, processing, manufacturing, and selling products around the world. Founded in 1993, the company has over 600 solid staffs, advanced management system. Their main products are a circular saw, impact drill, electrical polisher, angle grinder, jackhammer, rotary hammer, breaker hammer, and more. The company has set up a modern business system and passed quality system certification.
17 ASAKI POWER TOOLS
Founded in 1999, located in Nanhai, Foshan, Guangdong, the company has more than 20 years in development. Asaki covers an area of 30,000 sq m and there is over 800 staff. As a professional manufacturer, they are involved in designing, development, manufacturing, and sales of power tools and equipment to new private enterprises. The company has yearly productivity of 1,000,000 products including electric drill, impact driver drills, angle grinder, circular saw, sander, and more.
18 NINGBO RONGCHUANG TOOLS CO., LTD
Ningbo Rongchuang Tools Co., Ltd is founded in 1994. They are specializing in the production of electrical tools, electric appliances, and electronics. The company is providing exquisite quality and sophisticated services to all its customers. Also, they can produce various products based on your order. Ningbo Rongchuang Tools Co., Ltd can sell products throughout the world.
19 Keyang Electric Machinery Co., Ltd
Founded in 1977, Keyang Electric Machinery Co., Ltd has widened its product line of hardware units. As of today, they have 120+ tools, corded and cordless products. As a professional global top company, Keyang Electric Machinery cooperates with retailers and top-makers around the world. Over the last 40 years, this company continuously provide a high quality products to automotive industries.
Zhejiang Minli Power Tools Co., Ltd is located in Yongkang City, Zhejiang Province. They are one of the leading manufacturers in China, providing high-quality products with strict accordance to ISO9000: 2000 standards. Founded in 1992, they have rich experience in exporting power tools in Europe, North America, South America, Australia, Middle East, Asian and African market. Zhejiang Minli Power Tools Co., Ltd has become one of the top 10 enterprises of taxes pay and standard enterprise of Yongkang.